Hi again...

yes - it has been too long. I am back - on blogger and back to NS. I had my 1st 100% NS day today and so many fond memories have returned - mainly the frequent bathroom breaks! But it will stablize, I know.

I am back to my all time weight of 189. I haven't weighed this since I was pregnant with my kids - it is a scary number and if you look at me from the side I could be mistaken for being pregnant again, so that is a big reason for returning.

I gotta run and get said child into a bath, but please stop by again and we can catch up!

3 comments:

  1. WOW YOU ARE ALIVE!!! LOL I saw your post on Emily's blog...glad to see you back...you should come join the shrinkers! We are all back at it or still at it..however you want to look at it. Anyway, looking forward to "seeing" you around again! Its nice to know the old gang is out there...and we are all having our struggles.

     
  2. Hey Sheryl!!!! Sure have missed ya! Glad you are back!

    Jan :)

     
  3. It's great to have you back, Sheryl. Sounds like a lot has happened since you last posted. Can't wait to read all about it!