Hi

Last week was very eventful - my nursing home bound Grandma finally passed after being there for 15 years since my Grandpa passed. So I had some family stuff to take care of with my parents through the Easter weekend.
Easter was low key - we just went out to brunch with my parents, my BIL's and my Bro with my younger neice. The rest of the clan is either in FL or wasn't feeling well. So we just kept it easy for the local family to gather and eat.

And eat I did. I haven't been NS compliant for over a week. I have gotten in a few visits to the T-Mill, but food choices have been more for comfort than anything else.

I am going to make an effort to get back to NS for breakfasts & lunches for the remainder of this week, but dinners are with the boys - we need this right now and I will attempt another 100% compliant NS Span next week.

I can only hope for an even week - don't exptect any loss and hoping for no gain.

Hope everyone is doing well & catch up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss~No matter how old they are or how long they have been sick its still hard. See you back on the wagon next week , maybe??

     
  2. So sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. No matter how old our relatives are, or how old we get, it isn't easy, is it?

    Take care of yourself.....