Its hot here!

I can't belive the change - it was in the 70's last week and just a couple of hours ago my little thermostat said 101.4 - in the sun - but that is HOT!! It may not break for a few days too - so we can only just grin and bear it. The pool is open and nice and cool - so we hang out there until the thunderstorms come thru like they are now!

Diet - 184.0 - good progress as I started at 188.5 last Saturday. I was down to 183.5, but I had a few drinks at the Yankee game on Friday night that weren't on plan.

Husband - he's been better but still drinking. Vicious cycle I guess. Stressfull week = beers in the house. He had quite a few yesterday afternoon and he is now searching the house for his cell phone. Lost it somewhere and I ain't helping find it.

Kids are well - baseball almost wrapped up for Matt and football is getting started for Michael - so they are busy.

Just wanted to check in!

1 comments:

  1. Great job on the weight loss! Keep it up. I know the ever-present bathing suit is keeping me on track.