About to miss May now too!

Here we are - end of May, this month flew just like April did. Things are status quo in the weight and marriage areas. Not better - not worse.

Mike is on day 3 of not drinking. We had a big fight last night and he was sober! I think he is just generally angry about all aspects of his life. His job, his marriage, his kids, everything. And I am not going to take it much longer. I informed him so in a long note this morning and I have not heard back as of yet. So where this ends up - we will see.
I have been talking with a close friend who went through a lot with her husband who is also an alcoholic and has been diagnosed as depressed. She sees a lot of similarities with what I am going through and has become my sounding board.

The weight issue just sucks - I am back to the starting place of 188 and I feel lousy. I am having an initial appointment with Medical Weight Loss Centers : http://www.medweightlosscenters.com/index.htm, this weekend and I am really hoping this may help. I need a good kick in the ass and if I can see some substantial results quickly I think it would provide the needed motivation.

0 comments: